THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Lunes, Marso 14, 2011

WhY Do i CHoOse ComSC! CoUrse

               As time passes by, new technology arrives!! well, one of the technology that was invented by Mr. Charles Babagge in 1898 and that was the Computer.. The first computer invented was The Abacus!! And year passes by, New Computers are invented!! Just like the PC or the Personal Computers, the Loptop, the Notebook, and other more Technology..Maybe the inventors created this machine to make our work easier and more faster we can do rather than manually, or in Filipino ("MANO-MANO"). 
              I Have choose this course because, this is what I have discovered to my talent which is capable in work and my hobby!!! Some says that Computer Science is just a Simple course, or what they could the Childish Course.. But for me Computer Science is Very interesting, you can gain money through internet. meet more people, search and play games online!!!
               But now for me ComSci course if very Important course in this Whole entire world because all people are getting rich because of the Computers through blogging!! even though for me, money is just one of the instruments that can be use to live!!!
               The purpose why did I Took this course is to gain more knowledge about why do computers exist in this world!! and why did the inventors created this technology!!!
            

0 (mga) komento: