THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Martes, Marso 15, 2011

AlL ABoUt mY SelF

          


                  HI My Name Is MELCHIZEDEK JOB ONAS, Also know as MIKZ, a 1st year student in Hercor College with a course of BS Computer Science, I'm 17 years of age and I live in Sublangon, Pontevedra, Capiz..
                 I graduated my Elementary in DONA VICTORIA CORTES DAIS MEMORIAL SCHOOL "DVCDMS". And I graduated my Secondary Level in Pontevedra National High School.!!!
                  The Oldest child of Mr. & Mrs. Joydee Baticula Onas..
                  While I'm Studying in Hercor College, I am under Guardian of my Aunt here in Calipayan St. Punta tabuc, Roxas City..
       My hobbies??
                  Well my Hobbies are just simple!! but relaxing... I'm just listening to music while playing my guitar!!
      Do I have A Girl Freind??
                    Well As you can see!! I do!!!
  
                  Who's my Friends??
                                      hmmmm.... The Historymak3rs!! My friends are plenty to mention!!! We called our selves as historymak3rs!!!!!
                    Historymak3r????
                                     Yes!! Historymak3r is just a clan in the world of crossfire!!And it is also a group in our class!!!!
                    Well thats all for now!!! Thats the end of my story!!
                                                                

0 (mga) komento: